EPOS Experience, Expertise and Nationwide Support
Keep Up to Date with the Latest News
Updated COVID-19 statement
Following Boris Johnson’s COVID-19 announcement earlier this week, Cunninghams has implemented some further measures to better protect both our staff members and customers. As of today:
- Our on-site and field service teams are not to undertake any planned installation works, and this will be postponed until further notice. Remote installations will continue to be scheduled and delivered where applicable.
- All maintenance service visits will be carried out remotely where possible, using remote access tools, courier delivered parts/loan devices and telephone support to assist the on-site client team to remedy the issue where this is appropriate.
- In the event of POS/Payments hardware failure, sites which trade with multiple devices installed in an outlet will be asked to trade on the remaining working hardware.
- Emergency service calls for key worker sites will be attended to remotely in the first instance, and then in person if absolutely imperative. These will be assessed on a case by case basis between CEG and the client.
- Our support teams continue to service our clients remotely and we do not anticipate any disruption in this service. Please continue to log cases over the telephone or by email.
The situation may change very rapidly but we will endeavour to keep everyone updated.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding at this time.
Stay safe and keep well.