EPOS Experience, Expertise and Nationwide Support
Keep Up to Date with the Latest News
Quantum update - new features explored
Here at Cunninghams, we’ve been working hard developing the 2020.2 update to our Quantum software, which includes a whole host of changes to help make your life even easier.
Here are just some of the new features available this week:
Paper receipts are on their way out! Our new e-receipts solution is built into Quantum, which means customers can provide their details when a receipt is requested and receive a digital version via email, straight from the till!
There are several benefits of implementing an e-receipt solution. Not only does it help save you money and provide convenience for the customer, it can also support your business with future promotional campaigns. By taking an email for their receipt, you have the option to ask customers for their consent to opt into receive future marketing information. This means you can promote your latest discounts and personalised offers.
With more of our clients now offering ‘order at table’ and takeaways, we’ve released the following enhancements to help you run your new service efficiently:
- Delivery fees can now be passed directly from Preoday to Quantum
- Special instructions from the customer order are now fed through to Quantum POS and kitchen printers
Our team our busy working on the following developments:
- Enabling important allergen data to be sent automatically to Preoday from your Quantum solution
- The option to build your menu in Quantum and export it to the external ordering interface, helping you save time.
PMS (Property Management System)
- Rezlynx enhancements to pass more detail to the PMS from Quantum
Stay tuned for more information!
To start using our new features, arrange your upgrade by contacting our team on 0330 024 5014 or click here to book your slot online.
We’re always looking for customers to trial our latest developments. If you’d like to get involved and become a beta tester, give us a call!