EPOS Experience, Expertise and Nationwide Support
Keep Up to Date with the Latest News
Integrated chip & PIN – make payments easier
Due to the risk of COVID-19, businesses now need to look for safer and faster ways for customers to pay for their goods and services. One way to achieve this is through an integrated chip & PIN system:
How it works:
With no manual key entry, the value of the sale is automatically sent from your EPOS solution to the chip & PIN device. Depending on the value, the customer can then tap their card or enter their PIN. It’s as simple as that!
- Reduce losses from human error
- Less human contact. Customers only need to touch the device if the contactless limit is reached. Reminder - contactless payment limit is now £45
- Improves customer service by speeding up payment processes and reducing queues
- Payments can be taken anywhere in the store or premises
- Makes end of the day reconciliation easier
If your business still isn’t taking advantage of an integrated chip & PIN system, call us on 0330 024 5014 to get set up.